Villages of Irvine
We were contracted to developed 2 interactive village maps in Flash. The interactive village maps are Actionscript/PHP/XML/MySQL database driven. Every aspect (bubbles, menu system, images, text, numbers, colors, etc) of both interactive village maps are configurable via PHP, MySQL and XML.
You can go to the following links to see these maps in action:
We were originally contracted to develop a Magento eCommerce website but soon after it's completion we had created a niche within seedleSs clothing as their full time web development team of ninjas providing complete web development, consultation, server administration, internet marketing, SEO and custom application development for automating and integrating internal business applications so they run seamlessly together.
- Custom Magento website and Theme
- Magento + FedEx Ship Manager integration
- Seamless Server Migration of existing LIVE retail/wholesale/dealers eCommerce website
- Dedicated server set up and LAMP fine tuning for Magento Commerce
- Developed Custom Magento extension for integrating their financial accounting software (PF - Perfect Fit) with orders placed online
- Developed a Magento + FaceBook application that allows seedleSs to sell their Magento products on FaceBook
- Plus much much more... please inquire for an in depth overview
You can go to the following links to see some of this in action:
Pelican Hill Resort
While contracted by LJG Partners we developed a touch screen kiosk for The Irvine Companies brand new 7 star resort, Pelican Hill in Newport Beach. This kiosk is un-like any other. The kiosk consists of 2 separate applications, interacting seamlessly with one another. The first application consists of a full-screen, video juke box touch screen application. The second application consists of a full-screen, 1920x1080, HD video player that is played on a 64" HDTV.
Pelican Hill utilizes the kiosk in 7 different locations throughout the resort to better serve their guests. For example, guests who arrive are generally unfamiliar with the resort, the various restaurants in and around the resort, golf courses, shopping areas, etc. A guest may be interested in the various dining options in the area. Specifically, the guest wants information on Spanish and Japanese restaurants and after dinner the guest is interested in a spa package. The concierge team will then use the video juke box touch screen application to add the appropriate videos to the video queue system. Once finished, the concierge can then choose to play one video at a time, or play all the videos in the video queue system.
- Lead Architects
- We performed 100% of the programming and development of the touch screen application (Flash/Flex, Actionscript 3, PHP w/PEAR, MySQL, XML), except for the graphic design/UI which was done by designers at LJG Partners
- We were in charge of maintaining kiosk updates
- Flash/Flex, Actionscript 3, PHP, MySQL, XML
- Both applications are independent, both are in full-screen mode, and both are being shown on separate displays.
- 8 Custom computers (hardware, case, OS Environment, boot screens, startup, application window placement, etc) were developed for the kiosk. 7 kiosks are installed, and 1 is being used as a backup.
- All video data, playlist data, and category data are stored and retrieved via PHP / MySQL / XML
Video Juke Box Features:
- When choosing one of the 6 main video categories, the main category buttons fade out and a playlist slides onto the canvas from the right hand side. The playlist consists of 8 video sub-categories and their appropriate videos.
- Once a video sub-category is chosen, the videos contained within the category->sub-category are displayed in the right hand side of the playlist. The playlist is scrollable and imitates an iPhone scroll.
- Once videos are chosen from the playlist, they are added to a video queue system which in turn is a scrollable thumbnail slider located below the main category buttons
- You can choose to play one video at a time by pressing on one of the videos' thumbnails in the video queue system. Each video has its own thumbnail.
- A video may only be added to the video queue system once.
- You can choose to play all the videos in the video queue system by pressing the play all button.
- After a video or multiple videos are chosen to be played, the information is relayed on a LocalHost to the video player application.
- You have the option to save a playlist of queued videos.
- You have the option to load a saved playlist. If a saved playlist is loaded, and re-saved, a prompt with not appear asking you to enter in a name for which to save your playlist because the application already knows that the playlist was saved once before. It will just automatically save the playlist.
- You can delete videos from the queue system.
- You can delete playlists
- You can clear all the videos from the video queue system and retain your saved playlist.
- Each video has a title and descriptive text that can be accessed by clicking on the 'i' button.
- Video format: Quicktime, H.264, 1920x1080
- The video player continuously loops through a 5 minute looping video until the concierge team decides to play video(s) from the queue system.
- Once a an XML video playlist has been generated by the touch screen kiosk application by clicking on the play one or play all buttons, the looping video disappears and the playlist will begin to load and play the video(s). The looping video plays after the last video in the generated XML playlist has been played.
- If the concierge presses the 'i' button to access the current playing videos' information the video is paused, and an opaque information drawer slides over the video and displays the appropriate video title and descriptive text.
- If the concierge presses the 'i' button while the information drawer is opened, the information drawer will disappear to the left and the video will resuming playing from its paused position.
Mojo Creative & Technical Solutions has been contracted by the legendary band Slightly Stoopid and seedleSs clothing to develop and maintain their Slightly Stoopid Totally seedleSs Sweepstakes for the last 3 years. Slightly Stoopid's melodic fusion of acoustic rock and blues with reggae, hip-hop, and punk has put them at the top of the charts and selling out amphitheaters throughout the world. Slightly Stoopids fusion, seedleSs clothings stoneyness, and our imagination were a perfect fit when designing, developing, and implementing their sweepstakes software and website.
- We developed a custom affiliate referral and sweepstakes web based application
- We designed a custom GUI for the sweepstakes website
- We created a custom FaceBook app which was an offshoot of the original sweepstakes website for easy social marketing
- We were in charge of creating and maintaining email marketing campaigns
You can go to the following links to see some of this in action: